Delayed until the 10th of February

• Hey guys, slightly bad news. Due to the heavy release schedule, Steam has asked us to postpone the release of GI until the 10th of February. As we have several cool AI improvement that we wanted to implement just after release, we'll put everything in for the release version. So bad news... but keep up with us and you ll enjoy GI from next week :)
    King
    Site Admin

• I can survive it. Looking forward to the game King.
    m0rogfar

• It is one of those things. Now that this has happened we are looking at how to make the most of it. We figured AI is a good thing to improve as it can be easily divided up into smaller tasks and each one should up the enjoyment of the game.
    King
    Site Admin

• I hope this sells well, it looks like it deserves to.
    m0rogfar

• Well me too, but at the end of the day we make the best game we can and then hope than people like it. The question will be is that what gamers want right now?
    King
    Site Admin

• Hey Guys, I'm Orpheus, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm the Executive Producer at Argonauts Interactive. We've been thrilled to work with Chris and Pontus over the past months to help the game come to release. We fell in love with the game early on and had a fantastic time working with Crispon. I'm sure you'll love the game as we do!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.argonautsinteractive.com
    OrpheusAI

Return to Galactic Inheritors

Information